***

Yesterday, my good friend K.C. and I went to see "Up," the bizarre, adventurous Pixar animation film. The movie, well-hyped and well-advertised, did not let me down. At times, I laughed. At times, I cried. At other times, my palms were sweating with stress. While there are certainly lots and lots to talk about, I'd like to focus on the first ten minutes--in my opinion, the most powerful and moving part--of the film. Already in the first ten minutes, I found myself crying (I assure you I wasn't the only one). The sequence made me think about life and how we ought to approach it.
Now I won't give all the details away, because I encourage all of you to watch the clever and silly and motivational film, but what I will say is this: life is short, and we ought to make the most out of it by spending our time most with people we love. We must love and be loved. We have to appreciate, support, and believe in those around us--especially our loved ones. Love others everyday as if it were the last day on earth, for showing love can never be too much. <3
On another note: Go Lakers! Way to win Game 1!

1 comment:
holy crap you have a blog?
I dunno if we're paintballing anytime soon b/c i start school as soon as break's over! Maybe on a weekend?
Post a Comment